- Membership with Reviewstier is limited, accessible for free, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable & only available online through website.
- To become a user, you must be registered as a user by creating a profile. For legal & transparent process, one profile per person is allowed.
- Upon creating a profile, you will get a user name and the changes to user name can be made by Reviewstier only. You can request us to change your user name.
- Reviewstier has the complete authority to delete user profile and content generated by user without any notification.
- Reviewstier has complete ownership of the content uploaded on its website.
- Registered users are free to generate content for their experience & mentioning facts about a company / service. The content generated by users is set to be permanent, uninterrupted & royalty-free. Reviewstier has the right & license to market, display, publish & reproduce the content.
- Users are liable for the content they have generated on our website. Reviewstier owns zero responsibility towards content generated by users.
- All reviews, experiences & facts stated by users must be true (facts) or genuine (opinions).
- Users are not allowed to share their experience and reviews for
Companies that they have personal or professional relations
Advertising & Marketing purposes
Products & services that are Abusive, Offensive, Deceptive, Defamatory, Fraudulent, Fake, Harassing, Libelous, Misleading, Obscene, Explicit, Political, Pornographic, Profane, Racial Character, Technically Harmful, Threatening, Tortious, Unlawful Or Violates other people's rights.
- Reviewstier has the complete right to delete the user profile & associated content without any notice.
- If any user used fake information / posted fake reviews / illegally used our platform, we have the right to pledge and take legal actions under governing laws. Any damages explicit or monetary must be recovered from the user and user guarantee to indemnify us for any such claims made against us. It can be result of Registered User's violation of the Terms.
- The content of the website, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, text, features, graphics, icons, photos, calculations, references and software, is our property or property of a third party (other than registered user).
- Website content is protected by the United Kingdom and applicable international law, including, inter alia, copyright laws and trademarks.
- Copying, distribution, reproduction, presentation or any other unauthorized use of the Website or any part thereof is a violation of law. Legal proceedings can be carried out against the person / company found guilty.
- All company names, trademarks and other commercial elements on the Website are owned by third parties (other than the registered user) and may be used for commercial purposes only with prior consent of the owner, respectively.
- Reviewstier makes no warranty with respect to the TOS posted on the website. We will not entertain any claim or damage caused by your decision (using our service as reference).
- Reviewstier holds no responsibility and is not liable for user generated content.
- Reviewstier holds the right to dismiss & terminate the rights of users without any reason, notification & liability. This can apply to profile deletion, refraining a user from posting reviews or holding an account for indefinite span of time.
- All registered users accept, recognize and agree that Terms & Conditions establish the comprehensive and exclusive agreement between user and Reviewstier.
Users can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for any legal or general inquires.